The Webmaster is an Independent Contractor for the Montana Library Association, with the following responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of the MLA web presence including overall maintenance, review and updating.
- Works cooperatively with the MLA Executive Director, who is responsible for keeping MLA records up to date and the current MLA Conference Planner, who coordinates the annual conference.
- Responds to requests for updates to specific pages might also come from Board members and committee chairs.
- Manages online surveys, voting, etc. as requested.
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Participates in MLA Board meetings.
- Posts new information in a timely manner.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship with the Executive Director, the Conference Planner and the Board.