ALL applications for grants must adhere to the restrictions and criteria listed in each individual grant description and meet the additional restrictions and criteria listed below:
1. Applications for funds must be submitted prior to the event. The Professional Development Committee will review applications as specified on the application for each grant or as listed on the MLA calendar. Applications received after a deadline will not be considered until after the next deadline.
2. Applicant must be a current member of the Montana Library Association.
3. Applicants who are awarded a grant, must have registered and paid for the coinciding event in order to be eligible to collect their grant money.
4. Reimbursement checks will only be written out to an individual and not their library.
5. Award checks can only be collected after the event. Applicants will be required to submit a receipt to the MLA Executive Director to verify their attendance of an event.
6. The Board of Directors or its Executive Committee will resolve disputes regarding awards.