Skip to content
- This Committee is responsible to act as a sounding board, mentor, help and facilitate leadership training, recommend changes in the structure and procedures of the Association for consideration of the Board Advisory Group when working with the Strategic Task Force.
- It evaluates the work of the Association in relation to the Strategic Plan
- It will be a resource for the 100ff anniversary of the Association in Missoula, 2006.
- Provides the association history
- The Committee consists of all interested past presidents.
- The Immediate Past President serves as chair.