Skip to content
- Membership. The Conference Planning Committee shall consist of three committee members, each representing one of the divisions of the Association and the President, Vice-President—President Elect. These three committee members are appointed by the President to serve a one-year term. The Executive Director and a representative of the Montana State Library shall serve as ex officio members of the committee. The chair of the committee will be appointed by the President.
- Duties. This committee has responsibility for the following activities:
- planning and coordinating continuing education workshops at the annual conference, seeking input from division chairs, interest group chairs, committee chairs, and others;
- coordinating with the Conference Planners on all matters regarding the conference program and schedule;
- administering the annual conference budget and expenditures in coordination with the Executive Director and President.
- planning and coordinating the tours, receptions and other activities during the conference.
- Conference Planning Manual. Detailed procedures for planning and implementing the Association’s annual conference are set forth in the Conference Planning Manual, which is located in the MLA Handbook.