Building Bridges | Renewing Community
Participating Associations: Montana Library Association (MLA), Pacific Northwest Library Association (PNLA), Mountain Plains Library Association (MPLA)
Dates: August 3-6, 2022 (Pre-conference sessions August 3)
Location: Downtown Holiday Inn, Missoula, Montana, USA
- Over 60 speakers from 15 US states and Canada
- Pre-conference workshop from EveryLibrary, Inc.
- Montana Book Awards author event with Abe Streep, Caroline Patterson, Mara Panich, and Michael Punke
- Conference receptions at Missoula Public Library and University of Montana Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library
- Easy walking access to downtown restaurants, bars, and shopping
- Conference schedules, updates, happenings via the Whova app
Conference Refund Policy
The Conference Planning Committee may approve requests for refunds due to cancellation up until 14 days (July 20, 2022) prior to the first day of the conference. Such requests for refunds must be in writing and directed to the Conference Planning Committee
Conference Hotel Registration Information
The Conference hotel, Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, is sold out of rooms at our conference rate. An alternate hotel, the Comfort Inn University, has rooms available starting at the conference room rate of $239 when booking for August 3-5.
(Note: the Comfort Inn University is 0.8 miles from the conference hotel)
Instructions on how to reserve your room can be found here:
Please note: Conference room rates expire 7/15/22 - book your room soon!