Campaign Identity Elements
Campaign Fact Sheet
Follow the PoweringMT campaign on Facebook @InformationPowersMT. Feel free to use the cover video and content posts on your organization’s social media to help increase awareness about the campaign.
Montana librarians or library directors are urged to customize this release to submit to their local news outlets.
- Libraries and Economic Development
- Libraries and Entrepreneurship
- Libraries and Workforce Development
- Why Not Just Google It?
- Professional Information Services Q & A
Letters to the Editor
Share these customizable letters with advocates in your community.
- Libraries and Public Trust
- Libraries and Business
- Libraries and Workers
- Who Uses the Library
- 21st Century Libraries
- Handout for Legislators
- Customizable Handout for Legislators in Word
- Montana Libraries and Legislative Districts
- Campaign Posters
- Banner (*)
- *If you wish to print a full size banner for display, please contact Banik Communications @ 406-454-3422 to obtain a high resolution print ready file.
Montana State Librarian
Montana State Library
Lisa Mecklenberg Jackson
Gavin Woltjer, Director
Billings Public Library
510 N Broadway
Ken Wall, Geodata Services Inc.
101 E Broadway #316
Jason Rittal, Deputy Director
Montana Association of Counties
2715 Skyway Drive, Suite A